Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fourth Grade Program


Today Caleb had his fourth grade program. David and Melody are moving so we had Lilah and Gavin for the day. I think I looked like a preschool teacher as I marched into the cafeteria with five kids in tow. But they were all very well behaved. Fortunately, we got there early enough to sit on the front row, which helped hold all the little attention spans seated next to me.

In the fourth grade, they learn about the history of Utah - so the program covered Utah's history. The kids did a great job. For one of the numbers, Caleb was in a square dance. I kept thinking, "He looks so old." Maybe it was that he was dancing with a girl or maybe I just hadn't noticed how tall he's gotten. Either way, I was wondering where the last 10 1/2 years had gone.

4 comments:

jhoopes said...

It's all amazing to me, Janae!! Where have the last 10 1/2 years gone (is Caleb really that old?!) and how in the world did you keep 5 kids well behaved in the first row?!

Juliet said...

It is funny to think of him dancing with a girl! It looks like it was a fun program (and a lot of work getting there).

Marilyn said...

What a fun program, I wish I could have been there.

Marjorie said...

Sounds like a wonderful program. It is amazing how your children are growing up---I must be getting old, but I don't feel like it.