Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm Back



Recently, a good friend kindly encouraged me to start blogging again. She gave me some good reasons and good advice and I have decided to heed it. So I am back . . or at least I'm going to give it my best. If I get ambitious, I may even do a few past posts . . .we'll see.

9 comments:

Jueneta said...

Great picture. I loved seeing your hair down at church. It is so pretty.

Leah said...

Yayyy!!! I'm so glad to see updates. I love this pic of your family. I miss ya'll like crazy. Love,Leah

vocalise said...

What a darling photo....could be a Christmas card. Or, maybe a "middle-of-the-year" card. I missed you. Just do what you can....but fun to see all of you again!

ellen said...

hooray, you're back! i should have nudged you to start blogging again. :)

Shar said...

your family photo is so cute! i can't believe how big your kids are. that means we haven't seen you in so long. we definitely need to get together soon. and have you all meet mila :)

jhoopes said...

Love the cute picture~glad to see you blogging again!

Marjorie said...

Love the picture--and all those in it!! Your family really is growing up, I can hardly believe it. Sure miss you, any chances of your coming this way any time soon? Give everyone hugs and kisses for me.

Jen and Mondel said...

I'm glad you are back! I tried to send you a Christmas card, but it came back to me. Hope all is Well!

liso. said...

what a cute picture! ...happy to see you're back to bloggerland!