Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

 Christmas Eve Dinner
Opening Christmas PJ's

All I want for Christmas is . . .

The shepherds were watching their flocks . . .

The Christmas Nativity

  
The stockings were hung . .



Nestled all snug in their beds . . .    








             
He came.   
He played.            




The morning came. (All captured on video).  Kids happy.  Parents sleepy. 
Merry Christmas!!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great pictures! Benjamin has grown up a lot! Who did Ruby get those cute black shoes from?

Bridget said...

So many cute pictures! It looks like it was a successful Christmas. Love the matching PJ's and super(wise)man. Teah is in bed but I will be sure to show her the picture with Ruby's missing teeth. Oh and I want your nativity.

Marjorie said...

What Christmas Eve memories you created. Christmas day too!! Looks like everyone was happy well fed, physically and spiritually. Bed time really looks fun, did anyone get to sleep much that night? Ruby looks like she is as tired as her Dad. What a wonderful enjoyable holiday for all of you. Hope you have a Happy New Year Too!!

Juliet said...

Great pictures. So glad you were able to post this. Sounds like it was a wonderful Christmas. Love the toothless Ruby.

Unknown said...

Merry Merry Christmas!

Beth said...

loved this post! What a sweet family memory you have created for everyone. Merry Christmas

Lisa R.D. said...

I loved your pictures... your nativity is beautiful! Looks like your family had a great Christmas. We loved your family picture on your card, too. Thanks for thinking of us! Happy New Year!

liso. said...

Love it! I especially love your nativity costumes - that's one of my favorite parts of Christmas!

Happy New Year!

dayna said...

Janae! You have such a beautiful family. Looks like you all are doing well. Any plans to come visit Walnut Creek?

vocalise said...

Boy, did this one skip by me...just now saw it. And, even though it's almost Valentines....I still loved it. so many mood-making photos. Love the pre-Christmas shots with the stuff set out....so fun. Those kids faces!