

Last month, Christy got married to a wonderful guy. We are grateful for him and so happy to have him in our family.
We haven't seen all of the picture yet, but here are some that we do have. Christy looked gorgeous. It really was a beautiful day.
The other highlight was that I got to have my whole family stay with me! We hit a peak of 23 people in the house. Lots of people, Lots of food, Lots of memories.
Congratulations Christy and Anthony!

6 comments:
Wow, those are some amazing pictures! So beautiful. Congratulations to Christy, and all of you!
I just had 8 people stay with me; 23 is a lot!! Thanks for posting these nice photos!
Wow. "Little Christy." "Little Anne Marie." "Little Kylie." "Little Hayley." What the heck happened? Christy's smile hugging Anthony is priceless.
Look at how he just adores her!!
VERY sweet.
Great blog, the pictures look so beautiful
Wonderful pictures and a wonderful day!! They both look adorable, hope I get a cd. You were really a trooper hosting so many people in your home but you did a wonderful job and created such great memories. You are one amazing gal whom I love very much!!
Post a Comment