Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Soccer Mom



I just turned 33. My birthday has caused me to reflect on my stage of life. The phrase "soccer mom" seems to apply but feels a little lacking. What do they call a soccer/football/ballet/piano/scout/Spanish lessons/art for the ages/nursing mom? Oh ya . . . nuts.

10 comments:

Melody said...

Happy birthday Janae! I hope you had a wonderful day! Cute picture.. ;)

ellen said...

You are nuts AND amazing!! Happy Birthday!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous picture, it was so good to see another addition to the blog. You aren't nuts, just a great mom!

The Cox Crew said...

Happy birthday! Who's taking spanish lessons- that's neat. Hope you had a great day!

NW Harbert's said...

Wow, I knew you were a busy mom,but I didn't realize THAT busy!! Happy Birthday you truly are amazing!

vocalise said...

"Of course I hang on tight, she said. You can't believe the kind of stuff that happens when you let go." (Brian Andreas) You are doing great....and you all look so beautiful in that photo!

Jen and Mondel said...

Wow! Happy Birthday. You look amazing! You have always been an inspiration to me, you are a truely amazing person.

As far as nuts goes....you aren't the only one I can relate! I think I'm nuts more days than not!

Lauren said...

I am so glad I found your blog...your family is so beautiful and so are you! You look just the same as you did in your high-school days!

Becca said...

I have to say ditto to all the above comments! I hope you had an awesome day. That picture is super cute!

Elisabeth said...

I feel ya!