
So I haven't written in a long time. No good reason - just couldn't keep up. But if I was a better juggler, these are some of the things I would've written about.
1. got hit by a school bus (my car - no injuries)
2. more trips to the ER
3. training for a half marathon and GAINING a pound
4. Our Total Money Make Over
5. Missing my cousin and my Dad's wedding
6. The Job chart upgrade and the new "gold coin" system
7. Benjamin's raw talent - eating
8. Making yogurt and granola - barefoot of course
9. My surprise- new running gear, caffeinated jelly bellies and Gu
10. Working at the Temple Open House
11. Adam's grandma's 80th Birthday Party
14 comments:
oh gosh - I wish I could hear about ALL of that! Hope you guys are doing well. we miss you. we need a reason to get together soon :)
What a cutie. I agree, I want to hear about a lot of those things, especially caffinated jelly beans and gu???
Oh, welcome news from you! Thanks for updating. Ben is the cutest! Top-o-the-mornin' to ya~!
Benjamin is adorable! Let's catch up soon!!
Oh man! I totally want to hear about each one in full detail. I'm confused on the wedding thing. Who got married to whom? Oy.
Love you guys, and miss you something awful.
Ellen (gigi)
Oh! And yes, Benjamins eat. Don't believe any pediatrician that says that a Benjamin will suddenly stop eating around 2. Nope. Not in my experience...
gigi
Janae, you need to fill us in! Sounds like some crazy stuff going on. :) So good to hear from you.
You are excused. Good excuses you post here for not writing. Keep putting one foot in front of the other! You make it look good!
I keep thinking that the best of us experience life rather than blog about it :). That's my rationale for sporadic blogging anyway!
We sure had a great time with you guys last month... we hope to get together again!
Dear wayward daughter, I am glad to see you alive and that Benjimen is .... 10 years old now.
I know you'll do great at you race [next time use a car] and I am looking forward to the close of running session so as to hear all the adventures
me
I was thinking about you today and wondering how you are doing. I'd love to hear more if you ever have a chance. Randy and I are off to San Diego for a get away. Good luck with all of that!
Sounds like your life is one continuous marathon!!! You are a busy Mom, daughter, granddaughter. What's this-- your car being hit by a bus??? Golly what a blessing that everyone is alright--how much damage did it do to your car? Will be looking for more of an update!
What a cute picture of Benjamin, he does have such a cute smile!
Post a Comment