OH! Congratulations! I've been dreading this day... I told Mason he's not allowed to have wiggly teeth yet. (So far he's obeying) I love that little baby teeth smile--and then the toothless grin...)
Well Ruby, you are growing up!! Hope the tooth fairy came and gave you a hugh reward for the first one of your beautiful teeth. That beautiful smile will only get prettier and prettier I am sure, but then I don't know, the one you have is hard to beat.
Is she adorable or what!!! You are such a cute momma and have such a wonderful family! Where does the time go...my girls will be 17, 20 and 23 this summer! I can't wait to see your mom this week...yeah!
10 comments:
You're growing up Ruby Lou!!
Congratulations! What a cutie!
And thankfully it was one that was supposed to come out. Did the tooth fairy remember to visit?
OH! Congratulations!
I've been dreading this day... I told Mason he's not allowed to have wiggly teeth yet. (So far he's obeying) I love that little baby teeth smile--and then the toothless grin...)
Congratulations Ruby! Hope it didn't hurt coming out.
Yeah! Lizzy can't wait as hers has been wiggly for sometime now.
I can see the tooth....but only barely, for the BLUE eyes!
Well Ruby, you are growing up!! Hope the tooth fairy came and gave you a hugh reward for the first one of your beautiful teeth. That beautiful smile will only get prettier and prettier I am sure, but then I don't know, the one you have is hard to beat.
Is she adorable or what!!! You are such a cute momma and have such a wonderful family! Where does the time go...my girls will be 17, 20 and 23 this summer! I can't wait to see your mom this week...yeah!
yea! she is getting so big, i can't even believe it!
Post a Comment