Today was Ruby's second ballet recital. She danced to "A Whole New World" from Alladin. She did a great job! It is so fun when you find something your kids REALLY love - for Ruby, it is ballet.
She had a great group of girls in her class including two of her best friends. She also had a great group of supporters including Grammy, Christy, and of course, all of us.
Because there were so few specific choreographed poses/positions. I had her pose at home and take a few pictures before the recital. Ruby darling, you look FABULOUS!


11 comments:
So cute, I wish I could have been there. She looks so pretty in her costume.
My how she is growing, she looks gorgeous and holds those poses so perfectly. I to wish I could have been there.
What a beautiful dancer. Good job Ruby!
Can she do a recital for us in Boston?!?
How sweet!
VERY sweet.
Janae! I came to your blog this evening cus I'm in INDIA and have a little down time while I'm trying to adjust to the time difference. I have been blog surfing for a taste of 'home' and thought I would check in with your little family. Ruby is a beautiful little girl. I don't know Adam well at all, but I swear I see him in her face. Just thought it was funny that the first thing I read is that she is dancing to Aladin and I'm in India. Ironic~
Glad you are all doing well
Beautiful Ruby! I bet it is fun to see at least somebody in a tutu!! :)
Janae...When Anne Marie arrived in India she visited some blogs to just help her feel warm while she was waiting to meet up with the rest of her group. Many of the blogs would not "work" for her...but yours did. And she thought it was kind of funny that she opened up to this post about Ruby and "A Whole New World!"
Your pictures turned out great. Ruby is so cute and she is always so nice to Lizzy.
Such a cutie petutie...and dances so nice to.
Post a Comment