It's been . . . rewarding, challenging, immensely time consuming, bonding, gratifying, fun, trying, stressful, exciting, exhausting, character building, thrilling, stretching, rigorous, fascinating, and hopefully very educational. But today, it's DONE!!!
I pulled Isaac out of school for the year to homeschool him through the K12 program. He'll return next year to public school, but I will always be grateful for the one on one time we had together. And I am so proud of how hard he has worked and all he has accomplished. Way to go Isaac!
Our Subject buckets. He had science, math (two years worth - 3rd and 4th), literature, state history, spelling and language skills (vocab, grammar, composition and test readiness).

One of the greatest things about this year is that Isaac had his good friend Ethan. (Ethan we LOVE you!!) We did Science together on Fridays and it was so awesome to have a good friend at all of the field trips.
( So here's to a year of HARD WORK and to being DONE! (When we finished his last assignment, we screamed, we cheered, we jumped up and down, we hugged. A few minutes later I went to change the laundry. . . and I cried. Then I went and told Adam, and cried again. We made it...)
9 comments:
Way to go!! Now you can enjoy the summer!
Yeah! Good work Isaac! Now what are you going to do with all your time :)
Nice work Isaac and Janae! What a great feeling. So does that mean he is done with school before everyone else?
Yahoo!!!! That is so great. Especially since you completed 2 years of math!
Wow! Way to go both of you!
(I almost cried too)
Goo job Isaac and Janae!! All the hard work will pay off in the years to come. We are proud of you!
Wow! I can't even begin to imagine how you fit homeschooling in with everything else. I am sure you will look back and wonder the same thing. Congrats!! :)
So Awesome!!!! I can't wait. I hope we finish soon so we can celebrate too. I am glad you did home schooling as well as it made it fun. I have felt nervous for awhile that I might have brought you all that heartache in expressing my feelings from the beginning.
I know it was hard, but bet it was nicer to have your mom as the teacher than having Professor Snape.....hmmm maybe just a little nicer?
Post a Comment