Congratulations Isaac & Ruby. Ruby, you have had a fun year at pre school we are proud of you and your accomplishments, and Isaac a great milestone for you to receive your Bear. I love that cub scout program--it is a great builder of boys into young men, keep up the good work!!!
9 comments:
Always did love those school-made hats!!
Preschool is my favorite. I love all the fun things my kids get to do ( I don't have to deal with the mess!)
Our kids are growing SO fast!
Yay! Summer's almost here!
Well done Ruby and Isaac!
How fun for both! It looks like Ruby has a great preschool teacher and I know what a great den Isaac has.
Congrats to both! We are about 3 weeks behind you!! :)
Good work!
Congratulations Isaac & Ruby. Ruby, you have had a fun year at pre school we are proud of you and your accomplishments, and Isaac a great milestone for you to receive your Bear. I love that cub scout program--it is a great builder of boys into young men, keep up the good work!!!
wow, they're so big! i love ruby in her dance outfit... so little girl!
congrats to both of them...
ps. i saw your pic over on ep's blog - waiting for pics of your visit :)
Post a Comment