I love it when my Aunt Barbara is in town. Not only do we get to enjoy her energetic, fun and loving personality, we also get to see my cousins! Even though many of my cousins don't live very far away, it seems we rarely get together without my Aunt here to orchestrate things. I really love my cousins, their kids and my Aunt. I am so glad we were able to get together several times in the last two weeks.
On one of those days, we had played and had dinner at our house. The kids had so much fun, they wanted a sleepover. We only do sleepovers with family so it's been a long time since we've had one. All three older boys share a room and Ruby has a room of her own. While most girls would be thrilled to have a room of her own, Ruby thinks she has been jipped. She thinks she's missing out on a party while she is in her room ALL ALONE!! She was so happy to have more girls in the house. Tonight, she was not alone.
3 comments:
What a fun time, that is great they got to spend the night, wish I could have been there too!
What fun. Love Ruby's cool hammock bed.
It looks like they had a good time and I am sure that the day will come when Ruby will appreciate her room to herself.
Post a Comment