Oh man...All my kids rode their bikes in the Butlerville Days parade in the afternoon...I wished we would of cordinated better and gone together. All our boys would of LOVED playing with each other. (Especially Will and the airsoft gun games!)
So fun to catch up with your blog and see what fun your family is having. I can't tell you how great it was to see you and Adam. Thanks for coming to see us especially just before your big trip. Wish we had more time and that our kids could play together, maybe next year.
How did you manage not to get shot when taking the pictures of the air soft war? I would love any pictures. Thanks for providing a lot of fun for the kids.
9 comments:
What a fun day, how exciting to have Indiana Jones come for a vist, I didn't know he was so cute. So they got their air soft guns. How was the movie?
Oh man...All my kids rode their bikes in the Butlerville Days parade in the afternoon...I wished we would of cordinated better and gone together. All our boys would of LOVED playing with each other. (Especially Will and the airsoft gun games!)
So fun to catch up with your blog and see what fun your family is having. I can't tell you how great it was to see you and Adam. Thanks for coming to see us especially just before your big trip. Wish we had more time and that our kids could play together, maybe next year.
Looks like your Pioneer Day was a barrell of fun for all. How awesome all the kids look. Good looking bunch that's for sure!
Sounds like a very fun day. Love all the pictures and Benjamen's new haircut! (Marilyn almost didn't recognize him.)
Lots of fun however, I am seeing many trigger violations!!! Positive weapon control-the first rule
Your photos always tickle me. Out loud kind of tickle. And some silent smiling....your kids are just fun to look at!
How did you manage not to get shot when taking the pictures of the air soft war? I would love any pictures. Thanks for providing a lot of fun for the kids.
What a fun day. We just saw toy story 3 yesterday and it was the first time our kids have actually sat through and entire movie in the theater.
Post a Comment