We had a lovely Thanksgiving. We hosted Adam's family and Christy for a total of of 22 people. I was able to use my China and had a great time decorating the tables. I wanted the kids to enjoy a "fancy" Thanksgiving too, so I went to DI and purchased some China to use for their table. I was so pleased with how it turned out. Everyone pitched in so the cooking wasn't overwhelming and yet extremely tasty. Our beloved company stayed late into the night. We played games (including the name game) and talked. To me, it was a perfect Thanksgiving. Among many things, I am thankful to have in-laws I love and look forward to spending time with.
7 comments:
The table looked so pretty! It is so nice to have such a big family and have most of them close by to spend time together.
Looks lovely and tasty.
Hooray for the name game and hooray for family.
Wow! I am impressed. That is a HUGE job but sounds like you did it with excellence, fun and grace. No surprise there. :)
Glad you had a wonderful time!! Everything looks yummy!!
So much fun and what a wonderful memory for everyone!
oh, how fun! it looks gorgeous...and I think you're awfully brave to host that many coxes!
Post a Comment