Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We Share Everything


Ruby and Aaron share clothes, toys, a room AND eye patches. (Ruby fell off a chair and put a chip in her cornea.) Seriously, what is WRONG with us!!

12 comments:

liso. said...

ohhh, so sad to hear! it sounds like you guys have had more than your fair share of bedlam?!?

...but at least it makes for a super cute picture! (is that sick?)

ellen said...

You're making this up, right?!?

Unknown said...

Too bad it's not Halloween... those are the cutest pirates ever!

Juliet said...

Oh my goodness!!!

rebecca said...

They are darling none the less;)

Marilyn said...

What, how come I don't know about this. What does that mean, a chip in the cornea?

Beth said...

Janae, this is why mothers go grey so young. I don't know how you handle the stress of it all. Have you just resigned to it, and nothing phases you? Are your neighbors or relatives on constant E.R. alert so they can watch the kids while you run to the hospital? Do you have your own private entrance and staff at the hospital (I'm sure you've paid enough for one).

Lori Thompson said...

Think how boring life would be if we didn't have children in our life! They sure do keep us on our toes! :) I hope both recover soon!

jhoopes said...

Oh no! I hope her eye heals better fast. You are going to be that much more empathetic and compassionate for having gone through some many kid injuries!! :)

LizzyP said...

Janae, I just found your blog from Juliet's. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw you, but it has been so fun to see your life now. Five kids?! You're amazing. Love,
Liz Bjarnason Player

NW Harbert's said...

WOW!!!

vocalise said...

Why can't it be Halloween instead of Christmas. They could be matching Pirates!