What a sweet boy! Way to go Isaac!
I know just what you mean. Our Call was always the same way. It just didn't matter. Fun was fun and entertainment and company was great. Cute photos.
That is awesome! You have such cute kids.
Cute. I have to say that Benjamin looks a lot like Isaac to me. It looks like he has had his first haircut as well.
Games are always fun, Isaac is a great sport. Happy Valentines Day to all of you
Like I said - I would have been happy to take him back to El Paso with me (but I can't promise how much school would get done).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a sweet boy! Way to go Isaac!
I know just what you mean. Our Call was always the same way. It just didn't matter. Fun was fun and entertainment and company was great. Cute photos.
That is awesome! You have such cute kids.
Cute. I have to say that Benjamin looks a lot like Isaac to me. It looks like he has had his first haircut as well.
Games are always fun, Isaac is a great sport. Happy Valentines Day to all of you
Like I said - I would have been happy to take him back to El Paso with me (but I can't promise how much school would get done).
Post a Comment