Saturday, August 9, 2008

Belnap family reunion





This afternoon Adam took all four kids to Lagoon for the Belnap family reunion. He didn't tell them where he was taking them and they were so excited when they got there! They all had a great time and kudos to Adam for making the trip alone. Not an easy job.

7 comments:

ellen said...

Runnin' is right. You don't slow down!!

Marilyn said...

Do the kids know what their mother did at Lagoon when she was 2?

Michael Stokes said...

oh please tell us what naughty J did at the park when she was 2. ... It will be "for the record"

NW Harbert's said...

What a wonderful dad!!! I don't know that Shawn would brave such a big place by himself, with 3 kids.

Janae said...

I am offended that you assume I was naughty!! Actually no. For "the record" I was in a commercial for Country Club potato chips when I was 2. It was filmed at Lagoon. Not at the rides but at a big park. It aired until I was 8. So it was fun to see myself on TV for several years when we came to visit Utah. They often played it during BYU football games.

Michael Stokes said...

Well, if that is all. Of course you were on TV and all that because you are beautiful. I thought mom was really going to provide a teaching moment for her grandchildren by a story staring their mom. :-)

Your right, naughty is not the word I should of used it should have been "endearing" which of course can be either or both

love you

liso. said...

LOVE the potato chip story!