Yay! He's home, I am so happy for ya'll. He is so cute, I can't wait to meet him! :)Love,Leah
He is so beautiful, everyone looks so happy. I get to hold him in 3 days, tell him I'm coming!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful!! It looks like he will never lack for attention or love in your home!!!
Those photos actually brought tears to my eyes. So sweet.
He is so Cute. I'm so glad he is home safe and sound. Congratulations!I wish I could meet him in person. We sure miss you guys.
I'm so glad he got to come home! He's so cute! I can't wait to come and see him again!
oh, wow, he really is gorgeous! you guys have such beautiful kids!
That's great news!!
He's so cute! I guess everyone has to put their two cents in as to who he looks like ;). I vote for Isaac. Congratulations!
Wow he is so pretty. Ty was always told he could make a pretty girl! People always saw all babies are cute...not true. But yours actually are genuinely beautiful:)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yay! He's home, I am so happy for ya'll. He is so cute, I can't wait to meet him! :)Love,Leah
He is so beautiful, everyone looks so happy. I get to hold him in 3 days, tell him I'm coming!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful!! It looks like he will never lack for attention or love in your home!!!
Those photos actually brought tears to my eyes. So sweet.
He is so Cute. I'm so glad he is home safe and sound. Congratulations!I wish I could meet him in person. We sure miss you guys.
I'm so glad he got to come home! He's so cute! I can't wait to come and see him again!
oh, wow, he really is gorgeous! you guys have such beautiful kids!
That's great news!!
He's so cute! I guess everyone has to put their two cents in as to who he looks like ;). I vote for Isaac. Congratulations!
Wow he is so pretty. Ty was always told he could make a pretty girl! People always saw all babies are cute...not true. But yours actually are genuinely beautiful:)
Post a Comment