Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ruby Lou


This week has been an exciting week for Ruby. She had her first day of preschool yesterday and started ballet for the first time today. Adam said she was so excited for school that she talked non-stop the whole way there (She was imagining all the fun things she was going to do). Her excitement was no less for ballet. She has been dreaming of her first day of ballet for months. She went with her good friend Anna and I imagine the car was filled with giggles of excitement.

6 comments:

ellen said...

Ruby Lou's got lots of fun things going on!

NW Harbert's said...

Way fun, Naomee starts in a couple of weeks and is upset that preschool doesn't start today!

Becca said...

WOW! I bet she's so excited for both! How fun! She looks super cute in her ballet outfit!

Marilyn said...

I can't wait to see her at ballet!

Melody said...

I can't believe she is already starting pre-school. Wow! She looks darling in her ballet outfit. Hope you are feeling better...

vocalise said...

She is just so adorable, Janae. Lots of "first's." You will be so grateful you have made this wonderful record of all of the going's and coming's. Am I dreaming, or does she have Adam's smile???