Wow, is he really that big now. I can't wait to meet him. We will be home the week of Thanksgiving. So I am really looking forward to seeing you guys again. Check out our new news at nwharberts.blogspot.com
He is adorable!! Wish I could hold him in my arms for a while. Heavenly Father has really been good to our family. Grateful yours is one of ours. Grandma
9 comments:
He sure is cute when he's sleeping! I'm trying to figure out which sibling he looks like...
Wow, is he really that big now. I can't wait to meet him. We will be home the week of Thanksgiving. So I am really looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Check out our new news at nwharberts.blogspot.com
I would be tempted to say I don't believe it, but.... I was there and know it is true. (sorry Benjamin)
What a sweet photo. The cuter they are the louder they scream! :)
I'm sorry he cries so much. I don't know how you manage it with everything else you have going on.
Janae,
He's beautiful! Congratulations.
God makes them beautiful to keep us from thinking bad things when they scream too much
:-)
He's so cute! You'd think I'd get my tush over there to see him and the rest of you guys a little more often!
He is adorable!! Wish I could hold him in my arms for a while. Heavenly Father has really been good to our family. Grateful yours is one of ours. Grandma
aw, poor mom and poor kid...glad to see he has at least SOME quiet moments...you're a great Mom!
Post a Comment