Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trick-or-Treat at the Zoo


The Zoo is right. I'm not sure who was more wild, the animals or the THOUSANDS of children running around. I think half of Salt Lake was there. But as you can see from the center picture, we did get to see Charles. I don't know why he didn't wear a costume.

11 comments:

rebecca said...

Janae! I'm so glad to find your blog! I love it, and your sweet family...so fun to get caught up and see how you guys are doing.
We ran into your dad at the temple! Christina turned 12 in Aug. and we took her there on her birthday. Your dad was there with their ward youth doing baptisms.
Wish you were here too! Take care and give your family our love:)

tmk said...

You have the best blog! Thanks for sending the link! We miss you!

ellen said...

Love the new look of your blog!

The Cox Crew said...

I love your new header- it's very cute. I've been trying to figure out how to do a fancy one like that, I think I can just do it in photoshop, but oh well. Your blog name is very cleaver- even though I had to look up what "bedlam" means!

NW Harbert's said...

Thanks for letting everyone know of the change in blog name. It looks like you have had some fun times recently. Can't wait to see you guys in November.

purpletailgate said...

I love the pictures on your blog. All that red hair! I miss you guys.
It's nice to be in touch. My blog is http://purpletailgate-lifeintheleftlane.blogspot.com/
I'm a sporatic blogger, 12 posts from March to October, 6 of them in October. Cami has helped me get my pictures up on the blog.

vocalise said...

LOVE the new photos at the top of your new blog!! We have a photo on our refrigerator of Chase and my mom and dad in their RED UTAH sweatshirtshirts. (Both my parents are U of U grad's, and that's obviously where Chase goes to school.) They "hijacked" our Chirstmas party last Christmas Eve and came out and sang the U of U song. SOOOOOO funny.....cause all of the rest of us are BYU Cougars. Soon as they were done we burst in to the "Rise and Shout the Cougars are out!" song. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for updating me!

Becca said...

I love the new header! You'll have to let me know how you did that. Super clever name, I had to look up bedlam also--so Ali, you're not alone! Looks like you guys had a blast at the zoo. It's fun to keep updated through the blog since I haven't been good at coming over and stuff! I'll work on that! :)

liso. said...

ooh, I love your new blog! gorgeous little faces up there...thanks for the link...

Marilyn said...

The costumes turned out so cute!

Juliet said...

They all look cute. Is Caleb Ronald Weasley? It is hard to see all of the costume. I hope he is.