This was he can defend himself
Shut up!! He's adorable!!! And, there's always room for one more in Red Sox Nation!
A+!!! Love it!
Looks like he could be my favorite player for the Red Sox. great picture. He is cute!
That is adorable, he has such big beautiful eyes!
That is like the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love it.
SO CUTE!! He looks just like a Cox! :)
Training him young... that's what it's all about with the Red Sox fans. The kids I babysit here could barely speak, but they were singing, "Let's Go Red Sox!" BLC is sooo cute, I love him. :)Leah
He is adorable. I love dressed up babies. I can't wait to see you guys around Thanksgiving. I can't wait to meet Benjamin.
seriously awesome...destiny!
ps - Janae, you make me want to be a Mom. And trust me, that is HUGE!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
This was he can defend himself
Shut up!! He's adorable!!! And, there's always room for one more in Red Sox Nation!
A+!!! Love it!
Looks like he could be my favorite player for the Red Sox. great picture. He is cute!
That is adorable, he has such big beautiful eyes!
That is like the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love it.
SO CUTE!! He looks just like a Cox! :)
Training him young... that's what it's all about with the Red Sox fans. The kids I babysit here could barely speak, but they were singing, "Let's Go Red Sox!" BLC is sooo cute, I love him. :)Leah
He is adorable. I love dressed up babies. I can't wait to see you guys around Thanksgiving. I can't wait to meet Benjamin.
seriously awesome...destiny!
ps - Janae, you make me want to be a Mom. And trust me, that is HUGE!
Post a Comment