
Today Adam turned ??! These are ten of my favorite things about Adam:
1. His testimony
2. His selflessness
3. His innate good judgment
4. He's a great dad
5. His natural way with people
6. He's a great conversationalist
7. His imagination and creativity
8. His continuous desire for self improvement
9. His sense of humor
10. He can fix ANYTHING!!
Adam walked in while I was writing this post. He was embarrassed by my list and said he could come up with ten much better things. I refused to take my list off, but I will add his.
1. I have no hobbies to detract from the family.
2. I don't have b.o.
3. I 'm tall so I can reach things for you.
4. I let you be the boss.
5. I save us ten bucks a month because I cut my own hair.
6. I have famous cookies (no-bake's. The kids call them "Dad's famous cookies.").
7. I like Mexican food.
8. I haven't committed any felonies.
9. I don't leave the toilet seat up.
10. I look good in teal.
So there you have it, TWENTY great things about Adam. Happy Birthday to my all time favorite Guy!
13 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam!!! Sorry your card is so late, ran out of stamps, getting them today.
I can't tell you how happy I am that I now know you have a blog! I can keep up with you without bugging you all the time! I loved reading it all. You are an amazing mom, and have the cutest kids. We are expecting baby #5. I miss you and am so happy to finally catch up.
Excellent list(s)!!
That list was cute. Thanks for sharing! I hope Adam had a WONDERFUL day, he must of with you by his side!
Happy Birthday Adam! I loved both lists!
Happy birthday to a good friend and a super dad. Items B4 and B8 are key.
That was funny!! Happy birthday to Adam!
Happy Birthday, Adam! I forgot we share a birthday. Janae, thanks for the birthday wishes. Miss you all!
Oh my gosh, that middle picuture looks a lot like Aaron and the baby picture looks like Benjamin. I liked both list too!
Hope you had a happy birthday. And am I to assume that since you specified that you have not committed any felonies, you do a slew of misdemeanors?
Happy Birthday, Adam! Loved the lists! :)Leah
Awesome lists! Happy Birthday! I hope you got my text!
Now those are some pictures from the way I remember Adam! Happy birthday, Cousin.
(the lists were great...!)
Post a Comment