I have thrown Star Wars parties, super hero parties, train parties, camping parties, bug parties, and lego parties, but never a princess party . . .until today.
It is opposite for me, I have thrown what feels like every kind of girly party known to man. Now I get to start thinking about throwing boy parties. It will be a nice change. She looks adorable!!! Love all the dressed up princesses. The cake looks wonderful!
Oh my goodness! I would have LOVED to have been there! How darling! LOVE the cake but I thought the wigs were pretty awesome, too! :) Happy birthday Ruby!
I've had about every princess party imaginable! My personal favorite, Princess, Pirate party! I can't wait for lightsaber war games, cars, buzzlight year, and superman!
16 comments:
Looks like you had every detail taken care of! What a darling princess she is. And a fantastic fantasy castle cake! Love to see a close-up!
Oh man, that is SO dang cute. I can't wait to throw a princess party too. When I do, I'll invite you! :)
I wish I could have been at Ruby Lou's party!
How Fun! Love the cake!
What cute princesses! The cake turned out adorable and the food at the party looked like a real tea party at Buckingham palace.
That turned out so cute! I bet they had a blast!
It is opposite for me, I have thrown what feels like every kind of girly party known to man. Now I get to start thinking about throwing boy parties. It will be a nice change. She looks adorable!!! Love all the dressed up princesses. The cake looks wonderful!
Happy Birthday Ruby!! What a fun party.
Cute. Teah was very impressed and now I am sure she will settle for nothing less. Thanks.
Happy birthday, Princess Ruby! Everything looks amazing as usual, Janae. Thanks for sharing! :)Leah
Looks like lots of fun! I'm sure it's the first of many to come with Little Ruby!
WOW! I have never seen so many princesses in one place...i'm sure they had so much fun...look amazing.
Oh my goodness! I would have LOVED to have been there! How darling! LOVE the cake but I thought the wigs were pretty awesome, too! :) Happy birthday Ruby!
I've had about every princess party imaginable! My personal favorite, Princess, Pirate party! I can't wait for lightsaber war games, cars, buzzlight year, and superman!
Who enjoyed it more......mama or Ruby???
Looks like Ruby had an awesome party!! Thee is nothing like a girl!! I am sure you all had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment