Three cheers for the pre-Ben jeans!!
That IS cause for celebration:)
Oh, Happy Day, indeed!
Yea!!!!
Isn't that the best feeling?! You go girl!
I always LOVED getting back into jeans! Enjoy your happy day!
Wow, 3 months is great!!!!
Yeah girl! Woot Woot! :)Leah
No fair :(
P.S The panel front may come in handy for Thanksgiving though. You may not want to pack them away quite yet.
Nice going!!! You get plenty of exercise I bet. Have a great Thanksgiving. Love ya!!
Truly cause for celebration!!
yea for you! congrats, lady!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Three cheers for the pre-Ben jeans!!
That IS cause for celebration:)
Oh, Happy Day, indeed!
Yea!!!!
Isn't that the best feeling?! You go girl!
I always LOVED getting back into jeans! Enjoy your happy day!
Wow, 3 months is great!!!!
Yeah girl! Woot Woot! :)Leah
No fair :(
P.S The panel front may come in handy for Thanksgiving though. You may not want to pack them away quite yet.
Nice going!!! You get plenty of exercise I bet. Have a great Thanksgiving. Love ya!!
Truly cause for celebration!!
Truly cause for celebration!!
yea for you! congrats, lady!
Post a Comment