Caleb and Isaac started Basketball camp with two friends from the ward. The camp goes through Wednesday. It's a fantastic deal. Only $35 for three days, three hours a day. Things like this make Utah look better and better. Caleb said they have learned a lot of new things. Isaac said he already new everything they taught him. If only we could all be so smart.
5 comments:
I bet I could find you a sweet b-ball camp in Boston. Maybe the championship Celtics are hosting one. :)
...I have a request. Can I join your family? Can I be one of your kids? If this is atypical, your kids are going to look back at this as "The Best Summer of My Childhood." If you guys always have this much fun, you should be a mean Mom for a week, so your kids know how good they've got it! Love seeing the cute pics! Great blog!
-alison (cox)
I want to join too. Ruby did say when I was leaving Utah, "mom said you're part of our family, so I'll see you next week." Can I come be one of your kids? :)Leah
I'll take you both anytime! I'm not as fun as I seem. This is a biased report of all the fun we have in the afternoon. I keep quiet the slave driven mornings of school work, piano practice and chores.
I have been wondering about the chores, piano and school work. It would be fun to have an update on all of that. I love Isaac's comment, always the wise guy!
Post a Comment