Sunday, July 27, 2008
Saying Goodbye
Tonight was our last night with some of our favorite friends. We went up to Marie's parent's house and spent a great evening. As Caleb put it, "It was the coolest house I have ever been to." Her parents live on several acres and have made a children's paradise with rope swings, a tire zip line, climbing walls, a hollow tree you can repel down, a stream, tennis courts, trampoline, etc. It was awesome and so lushly green. It was definitely the greenest place I've been to since moving here. Marie's parents are as delightful as she and David are, and we had a great evening visiting with all of them. We are so grateful to have been blessed with such great friends. It was sad to say goodbye but maybe next summer we can visit them in Bean town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you can visit next summer!!!
What a great time you are having with your family. Love all the pictures and comments. Keep them coming.
Post a Comment