Ruby told Adam as he put her to bed, "I can't wait until I'm a mom because I can get people in trouble and have snacks and not have to sneak them." I must be setting a great example.
Your kids have adult life figured out - stay up late having parties where you watch movies and eat food, get snacks when ever you want, and getting people in trouble. Man we have it good. Although, isn't sneaking half the fun?
6 comments:
That has got to be the best comment so far, go Ruby! (I like those things too!)
Way to go, Ruby Lou!!
Hmmm, Ruby may be onto something...maybe I need to reconsider...!
-alison
Your kids have adult life figured out - stay up late having parties where you watch movies and eat food, get snacks when ever you want, and getting people in trouble. Man we have it good. Although, isn't sneaking half the fun?
Kids say the funniest things. Mine are constantly saying things that I should right down.
Heather
Cool. I guess I have a lot to look forward to.
Post a Comment