He also got his first pair of glasses today. We found out at his eye exam that he is nearsighted. He only has to wear them to see the chalkboard, watch movies, etc. He's pretty excited about having them and has worn them almost nonstop since I picked them up today. He thinks they are super cool and is thrilled with how much better he can see.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Growing up
Caleb started football this week. It's tackle football with the full pads etc. Honestly, I got emotional when I saw him in his full gear for the first time. Can he really be old enough for this? He practices every day for 2 hours. This is how I found him doing his math this morning. Do you think he's a little excited?

He also got his first pair of glasses today. We found out at his eye exam that he is nearsighted. He only has to wear them to see the chalkboard, watch movies, etc. He's pretty excited about having them and has worn them almost nonstop since I picked them up today. He thinks they are super cool and is thrilled with how much better he can see.
He also got his first pair of glasses today. We found out at his eye exam that he is nearsighted. He only has to wear them to see the chalkboard, watch movies, etc. He's pretty excited about having them and has worn them almost nonstop since I picked them up today. He thinks they are super cool and is thrilled with how much better he can see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Football?! No way! I can't believe he's old enough. And, I've wanted glasses since I was ten. Lucky kid!
He looks so cute! That is so funny about the helmet, can't wait to see him in full gear.
Caleb is a cute kid with helmet and with glasses. It is good he likes his glasses, some kids don't.
Heather
So did you think the Harry Potter series has made glasses cool? Either way, the helmet is definitely cool.
Love it! ...I think he looks so handsome in his glasses!!!
Of course, I may be biased...
Post a Comment