Sunday, July 6, 2008

Dinner


When we got home from church, I was not moving quick enough for Isaac. He was starving and wanted to eat NOW! So he offered to make dinner. Intrigued by what he might do, I accepted his offer. In 5 minutes, everyone was eating carrots and Ramen Noodle Soup. May not be the fanciest meal, but everyone was happy.*

*Adam got food poisoning and was not eating. He does not like Ramen Noodle Soup.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ellen said...

If he can fix ramen noodles, he's ready for a mission! :)

Leah said...

Way to be a helper Isaac! :)

In college a guy made me dinner once that compared to ramen noodles - it was a baked potato with heated "frozen" burrito on top. He put ketchup out too, just in case I wanted to add that. He was pretty excited about it. :)Leah

Michael Stokes said...

Remind Isaac that meals need to be balanced.

popsicles
popcorn
poptarts
pop

The 4 P's