Today was a day of play dates. Aaron got to play at his good friend Alex's (from preschool) house. The other kids played with kids in the neighborhood/ward. Ruby got to have
Mallary over (almost all day). Caleb went to his friend Caleb's house. And Isaac had his friend Thomas over. They played all afternoon. The playroom bears the proof. Bet you can guess what the kids will be doing tonight!!!

3 comments:
PLAYING?!?
I am trying to figure out this bloggin thing...one thing I know for sure is that I LOVE reading about all the things you are doing this summer! It makes me feel like I am right there instead of sitting at my desk at work!
Love to you all and HAVE FUN!
Okay, so I'm kind of jealous of that big play room...but, not so jealous that I'd help pick up the toys. You're kids are SO cute!
Post a Comment