Friday, June 20, 2008

splish splash and put put

Caleb and Isaac have Cub Scout camp for the next two days. With the big boys gone, I took the opportunity to take the little two to the Children's Discover Garden at Thanksgiving Point. The older boys thought it would be boring but I knew Ruby and Aaron would love it. Here they are in the Noah's Ark splash pool. Fun in the Sun!


After a while, Ruby got cold. I told her to sit on her towel in the sun. This was her interpretation.

Then this evening, we had a fun ward activity at "Golf on the Round." One of our ward members is a professional golf instructor from England. He is a fantastic guy - one of my favorite in the ward. He got the whole ward in for free put put and then gave a short golf lesson. Unfortunately, I left my camera in the car while we were golfing but here is a picture of the mini lesson.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I loved Ruby in the towel, you little cutie!