When I was about 10, I remember hearing my grandpa complain that it wasn't fair the church had scouting for boys and nothing for girls. I could have cared less. Scouting didn't sound very fun to me. But after going last year, he was right. Look at all the fun they have!!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Super Hero Camp
Today, was day two of Cub Scout Camp. Yesterday they went to "Jurassic Journey" and today they have "Super Hero" camp. It's a day camp. They don't spend the night until they become Boy Scouts. I went as a leader with Caleb last year. The Utah Cub Scout Council does a fantastic job. Because of my back, I couldn't make it this year but . . .Adam did. He was exhausted from just coming home from Youth Conference, but the boys were really excited to have him come. It's not very often you get to go to camp with 2 of your own boys.

When I was about 10, I remember hearing my grandpa complain that it wasn't fair the church had scouting for boys and nothing for girls. I could have cared less. Scouting didn't sound very fun to me. But after going last year, he was right. Look at all the fun they have!!



When I was about 10, I remember hearing my grandpa complain that it wasn't fair the church had scouting for boys and nothing for girls. I could have cared less. Scouting didn't sound very fun to me. But after going last year, he was right. Look at all the fun they have!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment