Caleb and one of his best friends from school wanted to have a sleep over. I am not a big fan of sleep overs. I actually don't mind friends spending the night; but I don't like my kids spending the night at other people's house unless they are family or like family. However, it can be tricky to say your friend can stay over, but you can't stay over there. So to keep it simple, we just don't do it all. Anyway, I told the kids that Dillan and his sister could come over and stay really late and then I would take them home around 10:00pm. They are great kids and everyone had a fun time. They played Star Wars, built legos, rode bikes, made their own pizza, ate ice cream and played the new Indiana Jones Star Wars Lego game. Then everyone went to sleep . . . at their own house.

3 comments:
That's the way to do it! Kids don't need sleepovers. :)
That is such a great idea!
That's a totally good idea. I'll have to note that one down for when Kira gets older :)
Post a Comment